If you own a commercial property that you want to make more beautiful, adding trees is one way to achieve this goal. You want to choose the best commercial landscape trees for your business aesthetics.
For example, if you own an office park or other establishment where people will be around the greenery, then creating a theme of evergreens will make a lasting impression on guests.
If you are looking for tree service professionals in Santa Clarita, IEC Trees has a custom service plan for you.
Important Factors to Consider Before Picking A Tree
When you are picking trees for your business, there are some essential factors to consider. These factors include:
- How much space is available. The size of the tree, as well as whether you can plant multiple trees, is important. You do not want to plant a tree that is too large for the space allotted for it.
- What the climate is like where you live. This is important because some trees are not suited to certain climates.
- What kind of maintenance is available to care for these trees. You will need to factor in the time you or a service company can spend caring for these trees.
- Whether or not they are harmful to people or the property. Some trees may have harmful sap or other natural toxins that can harm the irrigation or even the people who work in your office space. thun menschen treffen
Now, here are our favorite tree picks for commercial landscaping.
Shade trees are great for those who want the benefits of trees without too much commitment. Two options you can choose from are the birch tree or the oak tree.
- Birch: The birch has lively foliage that turns from yellow-green in the spring to golden yellow in the fall. You can plant these trees along sidewalks without causing damage, and their bark is beautiful, with long brown strips running along its trunk and branches. They grow between 40 and 50 feet tall with a wide canopy. spontacts thun
- Oak: This is an old standby for many homeowners and commercial property owners. They grow well in most climates. Their foliage turns shades of red, yellow, and brown for their fall color.
Oak trees can grow up to 80 feet tall with a canopy just as impressive. They grow quickly and require moderate to high maintenance.
Evergreens are great because they offer constant green foliage. They are also beautiful, with their long year-round needles that catch the wind and sway gently, giving a calming effect to those who walk or drive past your establishment.
Evergreen oaks have a long life span, with some lasting up to 100 years. This means that you can enjoy them for many decades.
If you are in a warmer climate, you can include palm trees in your business landscaping plan. They are great because of their dramatic look. They also provide some shade, even though they are technically a type of evergreen.
Palm trees have unique leaf formations with long stems topped by circular leaves. A few popular palms used for landscaping include the windmill palm, the queen palm, and blue fan palms. singletreff bs These trees require full sun almost year-round.
Need Help Choosing A Tree or Other Tree Services?
If you are located in the Santa Clarita area, and you need help choosing a tree or finding other types of services, IEC Trees can help. We are a locally owned and operated business that is committed to the satisfaction of our customers.
There are many things to consider when choosing a tree service company. Our qualified professionals can answer any questions you may have about our products and services, so contact us today for a free estimate.