Tree Health Care
Tree Healthcare Services in California
Trees are important in our lives as they provide vital natural resources for our communities and homes. Unfortunately, trees that grow in urban settings don’t live as long as they would in a forest. These trees perform poorly because of the harsh and unnatural environment they’re living in.
To save and preserve your trees, having a professional team may be necessary. With a high level of expertise in the field, there is no better team than International Environmental Corporation to handle your Tree Health Care needs in the cities of Los Angeles, Burbank, Pasadena, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Santa Clarita, and San Fernando in California.
Professional Tree Healthcare Service from International Environmental Corporation
International Environmental Corporation understands the importance of saving and preserving trees. Throughout their lifetime, trees can provide a benefit package worth two to three times more than the investment made in planting and caring for them. Our team of certified arborists at International Environmental Corporation creates a personalized approach to caring for your trees, based on the soil and nutrients needed by your trees to grow strong. We make sure that you receive every penny’s worth of benefit you invest to help save and preserve your trees through proper Tree Health Care.
To earn a certified arborist credential, you must be trained and knowledgeable in all aspects of arboriculture, while also following the code of ethics that strengthens the credibility and reliability of the workforce. This is proof that our team is not only set apart in terms of hard work and dedication to impeccable customer service, but that we also have the knowledge to assure you that we can exceed your expectations.
Tips on Tree Healthcare to Help Save and Preserve Trees
As a tree grows larger it provides more benefits. That makes mature trees worth attention and care. Here are some tips for safeguarding these green treasures:
- Protect the bark. Keep power tools such as lawnmowers and string trimmers from striking the tree and damaging its bark.
- Spread mulch. Spreading mulch made of wood chips or shredded wood helps insulate the soil around the tree’s roots, keep away power tools, discourage foot traffic, and improve the soil as it decays.
- Stay off the roots. When the soil is packed down around a tree’s roots, the tree can’t absorb the water and air it needs. To avoid compacting the soil, discourage foot traffic in the area beneath the branches of a tree.
- Water when it’s dry. Usually, mature trees can live off rainfall. But during dry seasons, large trees also need watering to avoid stress. They should be watered slowly so the roots have time to absorb the water.
- Trim and Prune Trees Properly. A professional arborist can address cracks, cavities, cankers, and more to prevent the issues from spreading or getting worse. Improper trimming and pruning can also affect a tree’s health. International Environmental Corporation arborists can trim and prune your trees properly to make sure they grow healthier and safer.
- Feed them Fertilizer. The timeframe between fertilizations depends a lot on the age of the tree. Very young saplings require only small applications of quick release fertilizer, due to the sensitivity of their roots and trunks.
- Get a professional inspection. As a tree ages, it may develop cracks, disease, rot, or heavy dead branches. An inspection from the certified arborists of International Environmental Corporation can help spot problems early and recommend pruning or other measures to prolong the tree’s life.
Trust the Full-Service Tree Professionals, International Environmental Corporation
We are a one stop shop tree service company, the most certified in the field operating in the state of California. Trust that International Environmental Corporation has got you covered. At International Environmental Corporation, we have all the necessary tools and expertise to make sure that we are able to provide tree services that you need. This is why International Environmental Corporation is the top choice for property owners in the cities of Los Angeles, Burbank, Pasadena, West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Santa Clarita, and San Fernando in California. Call us at 818-892-9341!